Maggi Noodles Masala - 70g
- 2 Minute Noodles Masala
- Bringing you classic Indian noodles, Maggi® 2 Minute Masala Noodles are simply delicious, quick noodles. Part of our World Foods range, these Masala noodles are made from authentic herbs and spices sourced and grown in India and are the best selling noodles in India.
- Maggi® 2 Minute Masala Noodles are so simple to make and are ready in just two minutes. Each pack contains a noodle cake and a Masala spice sachet, ready to prepare a bowl of delicious masala flavour Maggi® noodles, free from Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- Look out for other authentic flavours from India like Maggi 2 Minute Chapata Noodles!
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Delicious masala flavour instant noodles; so simple to make!
- Each pack contains noodles and a sachet of Masala flavouring
- Made in India; part of our amazing World Foods range!
- Ready in just two minutes
- Pack size: 70G
Noodles: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Potassium Chloride, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Humectant (Pentasodium Triphosphate), Thickener (Guar Gum), Seasoning Sachet: Hydrolysed Peanut Protein, Noodle Cake* (with Gluten), Sugar, Spices (Coriander, Red Chilli Pepper, Turmeric, Cumin, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Clove), Onion, Corn Starch, Garlic, Palm Oil, Salt, Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate), Potassium Chloride, Flavour Enhancers (Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), *See noodles ingredients list
- May contain Milk and Soya
Store cool and dry
Product of India
Preparation and Usage
- 2 Minutes to Great Taste
- 1 Break the Noodles into four parts.
- 2 Add Noodles and Flavour Sachet powder to 250ml of boiling water.
- 3 Cook for 2 minutes in an open pan. Stir occasionally. Do not drain remaining water.
Number of uses
Makes one serving
What customers are saying
HALDIRAM Bombay Mixture (Snacks Mixt Zona Bombay ) 200gRON 10.00 RON 13.99
HALDIRAM Alu (Aloo) Bhujia (Snacks din Fulgi de Cartofi ) 200gRON 10.00 RON 13.99